1. Walk Alone 3:21 2. Venus In Furs/Crackin' Up 3:18 3. Rhythym & Blues Instrumental 3:13
4. Run Run Run/Miss Joanie Lee 11:58 5. Day Tripper/Boom Boom 6:24
6. Rockabilly Instrumental 1:21 7. Blues Instrumental 5:24 8. Heroin 6:17
9. There She Goes Again 3:35 10. Green Onions 6:02 11. There She Goes Again 4:23
12. Heroin 4:14 13. I'll Keep It With Mine 3:44 14. European Son/Susie-Q 4:16
15. Get It On Time 2:22 16. I'll Be Your Mirror 3:23
1. What Goes On 5:27 2. I'm Waiting For The Man 6:07 3. Pale Blue Eyes 7:57
4. Foggy Notion 10:33 5. Heroin 7:17 6. Jesus 5:26 7. Venus In Furs 4:22
8. Beginning To See The Light 6:20 9. Sister Ray 10:38 10. I'm Gonna Move Right In 2:41
11. I Can't Stand It 7:56 12. That's The Story Of My Life 1:57
1. I'm Waiting For The Man 5:20 2. Berlin 5:10 3. The Black Angel's Death Song 4:26
4. Wild Child 5:50 5. Heroin 6:44 6. Ghost Story 3:15
7. The Biggest, Loudest, Hairiest Group of All 3:42 8. Empty Bottles 3:01 9. Femme Fatale 4:38
10. No One Is There 4:55 11. Frozen Warnings 4:40 12. Janitor of Lunacy 6:22
13. I'll Be Your Mirror 2:20 14. All Tomorrow's Parties 3:02 15. Pale Blue Eyes 2:01
16. Candy Says 1:38
This 3 x CD Collection brings together a set of rare recordings by the Velvets, 50 plus years (for most) after they were first made andwhich will complete collections worldwide for the millions of fans still flying the flag for this strange collective.
Everything about The Velvet Underground was astonishing. Take a female drummer with one beat (Mo Tucker), a classically trainedWelshman (John Cale), a blonde German beauty who couldn't sing (Nico), and two buddies from Syracuse University (Sterling Morrisonand Lou Reed) who all came together as a band formed to promote Lou's song 'The Ostrich'. Add another blonde who painted soup cans,a name derived from a novel about sado-masochism and Verve as a major label, and you arrive at the VU, a band who rewrote the rulesfor music as we know it.
CD ONE features rehearsals for the band’s first album, bizarrely broadcast across radio waves at the time, and which give a sense ofquite how that seismic album came to be. The first disc also includes three rare live cuts recorded in NYC the same year.
CD TWO includes the group’s show at La Cave in Cleveland, Ohio on 2nd October 1968, by which time John Cale had been fired fromthe group and had just been replaced by Doug Yule for this show.
CD THREE contains the concert given by Lou Reed, John Cale and Nico at the Bataclan nightclub in Paris on 19th January 1972, a showas legendary as the band whose name remains the starting point for all modern music.
|Genre :||Rock US, Punk Rock|
Il n'y a pas encore de commentaire sur ce produit.
Soyez le premier à donner votre avis !
Vous êtes un fan absolu de VELVET UNDERGROUND ? Vérifiez si vous possédez tous les albums.
Vous souhaitez simplement en découvrir un peu plus, la liste ci-dessous vous y aidera.