2. Sleepy Time Time
4. Sweet Wine
6. Cat's Squirrel
7. Four Until Late
8. Rollin' and Tumblin'
9. I'm So Glad
11. Wrapping Paper
12. I Feel Free
13. The Coffee Song
15. Sleepy Time Time
17. Sweet Wine
19. Cat's Squirrel
20. Four Until Late
21. Rollin' and Tumblin'
22. I'm So Glad
24. Wrapping Paper
25. I Feel Free
26. The Coffee Song
27. Wrapping Paper (French EP Version)
28. Sweet Wine (French EP Version)
29. I'm So Glad (French EP Version)
30. Cat's Squirrel (French EP Version)
31. Rollin' And Tumblin' (French EP Version)
32. Four Until Late (French EP Version)
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that utilizes the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to further enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate developed for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher transparency, players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in fluidity, which enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for a low resolution format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements in a real high resolution format such as SACD.
The debut studio album by Cream was originally released as both a mono and stereo album in December 1966 in the UK and January 1967 in the US.
Housed in a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 1/2" hinged-lid box which includes inside a Mini LP Jacket, full color Mini Insert LP sleeve and booklet with English/Japanese lyrics. The obi surrounding the album replicates the one included in the Japanese first pressing LP.
"Bassist Jack Bruce, drummer Ginger Baker and guitarist Eric Clapton - rock's first supergroup - put a psychedelic pop spin on the blues. Their debut is tight and concise, a blueprint for the band's onstage jams, where they stretched these tunes into quarter-hour improvisations." - rollingstone.com
• Mono & Stereo
• 2-channel Single Layer SACD
• Two-channel SACD layer only, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This disc will ONLY work on a Super Audio Disc Player
|Genre :||Hard rock, BLUES ROCK|
|Décennie :||60's ROCK|
Il n'y a pas encore de commentaire sur ce produit.
Soyez le premier à donner votre avis !
Vous êtes un fan absolu de CREAM ? Vérifiez si vous possédez tous les albums.
Vous souhaitez simplement en découvrir un peu plus, la liste ci-dessous vous y aidera.